The dates for the next three meetings.
RESIDENTS PUBLIC MEETING
Saturday 27th October 2018
ENSBURY PARK COMMUNITY CENTRE
- Matters Arising
- Minutes of last meeting 7th July 2018
- Questions/Reports – Ward Councillors
- Apologies from Head of St. John’s CE School to be represented by Chair and Cllr Hedges on his behalf
Next Residents Public Meeting Saturday 19thJanuary 2019
Rooper Hall Victoria Park Road BH9 2RB
Tea and Coffee available from 10.00 am
19th January 2019 10.30 am Rooper Hall Victoria Park Road BH10 2RB
All meetings start from 10.00 am with tea and coffee.
Header photo by Charanjit Chana
If you would like to advertise your local community event on our website please email us the poster/flyer.
New Iyengar® Yoga Class
For more information or to book a place, please telephone Pauline Collison on 07517 384848, or email email@example.com.
What’s on each week:
- Prompt Corner Academy of Dance. Monday to Friday after school and Saturday morning. Classes offered in Classical Ballet, Modern Jazz, Tap & Hip-Hop, Beginners to Advanced pupils. Trial class free. Pilates for Adults. Phone Katie on 07757 259199.
- Craft Group. Tuesday morning – new members welcome, phone 07553 276089 or 01202 536255 for more info.
- Weight Watchers. Friday mornings. Phone 01202 530091. Meet CHRISTINA at the Festival.
- Yoga class. Monday mornings. Phone Pauline 07517 384848.
- North Bournemouth Children’s Centre. Free fun session for you and your under-fives. 1.30 to 2.30pm term time only. Tel: 01202 593086.
- Short Mat Bowls Club. Wednesday morning, Thursday eve. & Sunday afternoon. Beginners welcome to this thriving club. Phone 01202 570112.
- Your Community Centre seeks new volunteers and trustees. Join us in running the Centre for the benefit of local residents. New ideas welcome. Your skills appreciated. To find out more please either email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone our Chairperson – Bernie on 07553 276089.